Local, Professional Mobile Shredder Service
Locally owned and operated, Sergeant Shredder combines the benefits of outstanding service and dedication to the community with the power of a well-established professionally managed team to supply clients with responsive, quality service that adheres to the highest security standards in the industry.
TO SHRED, PROTECT AND CONSERVE are the guiding principles of the company and the basis for the way in which we conduct business. At Sergeant Shredder, we guarantee:
- To simplify your business life. Our straightforward approach to the process of mobile document destruction offers a simple, secure long-term solution to our clients’ document management needs.
- To deliver customer service that will exceed your expectations. We will not cut corners when it comes to service. We take our work and our work ethic seriously. At Sergeant Shredder, if we say it, we mean it. We will be honest, we will do what we say we will do, and we will make it simple for our customers.
- To be your partner in environmental conservation. Sergeant Shredder has established strict controls to ensure that once your confidential documents are shredded, they are effectively recycled. Not only do we use the latest in Mobile Shredding Technology, our vehicles carry state-of-the-art emission control systems, which reduce dangerous greenhouse gases from being absorbed into the atmosphere.
- To adhere to all NAID, state and federal shredding laws. As a member of the National Association for Information Destruction, we follow all the guidelines to properly and securely shred your sensitive materials.
- That in addition to experience — honesty, reliability and discretion are the key attributes of every employee we hire. We understand that a company is only as good as its team. To qualify as a member of the Sergeant Shredder team, our employees must meet or exceed the most rigid standards in the industry.
Honesty. Efficiency. Security. Let Sergeant Shredder eliminate the worry and the work connected with the destruction and removal of your business’ sensitive documents and other materials.
Note: Special thanks to the Young Company for creating Sergeant Shredder’s logo and mascot.