Join the Sergeant Shredder team
As one of the fastest growing shredding service companies serving Southern California, Sergeant Shredder knows that hiring the right people is critical to our long-term success.
A company is only as good as its team
Mobile document destruction is a labor-intensive, security-sensitive, service-oriented business. Efficiency, courtesy and discretion must be traits of every employee, no matter what position they play.
Sergeant Shredder is seeking hard-working individuals with the following qualities to become part of the team:
- Strong work ethic – takes pride in a job well done
- Positive Attitude
- Sharp professional appearance
- People friendly – Able to interact with a wide range of clients at all levels of management
- Problem solving – intuitive and resourceful
- Service minded – Able to resolve issues in a positive efficient manner to the complete satisfaction of the customer
We currently have the following career opportunities in the document shredding industry. If you are interested, please send a completed application, your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 949-208-7811.
- Route Service Driver
- Customer Service/Sales Representative/Route Service Coordinator