Saturday, November 2, Sergeant Shredder is pleased to support an on-site shredding event at Wilson High School. Join us anytime between 9am and 1pm. This is a one-day fundraiser event supports Wilson High. They need funds for their graduation ceremony (as district dollars are no longer available).
Here are some details about this document shredding & e-waste event:
- Free shredding with no limits
- Staples and fasteners are ok, our high-speed trucks have the power to handle them
- Bring your eWaste too… including old TVs, computers, printers, and batteries
- Please do not bring: cardboard, newspapers, magazine, or light bulbs
Wilson High School
November 2, 9am to 1pm
4400 E.10th street (Parking Lot at the Intersection of 10th & Park Avenue)
Long Beach, CA 90804
Sergeant Shredder will provide free, secure and on-site document shredding. We’ll shred your unwanted paper before your eyes with our state-of-the-art trucks. Bring your:
- Old bank statements, tax records, and other paperwork with sensitive information
- Old computers (we’ll wipe out the hard drive)
- Old CDs, tapes, printers
- Used batteries
- Anything except cardboard, newspaper, magazines, and light bulbs.
Join us in supporting Wilson High School. Tell your friends and neighbors. See you Saturday for some shredding fun! Go Bruins!