We offer document shredding services throughout Southern California:
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- Riverside County
- San Bernardino County
- San Diego County
- Ventura County
Sergeant Shredder is Different
At Sergeant Shredder we do things differently. Here’s how our service is extraordinary:
- Maximum Convenience: Our mobile-shredding trucks come to you to shred sensitive and confidential paper. That means you retain control at all times. You can watch via our shredding video as your items are thoroughly shredded.
- Trustworthy Personnel: Our shredding technicians are all ex-military, ex-law enforcement or ex-firefighters. They undergo an extensive background check. Your first line of defense is to make sure that your sensitive materials are properly handled and destroyed completely. Our personnel can do just that.
- Compliance Expertise: Many of our clients are bound by federal, state and industry regulations including HIPAA, FACTA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, FERPA and several others. We are knowledgeable and understand that complete compliance is required including tangible proof through a Certification of Destruction.
- Ethical Standards: As a NAID member, we adhere to all the standards set by the National Association of Information Destruction. We don’t cut corners, and perform our service with professionalism and integrity.
- Environmentally Friendly: We shred 100% of the materials we shred. Plus, our mobile shredding trucks are state-of-the-art, exceeding all environmental standards. That means we aren’t adding to Southern California’s overcrowded landfills.