From Rancho Cucamonga to Victorville to Yucca Valley, San Bernardino County shredding by Sergeant Shredder is fast and easy. Our mobile shredding trucks come to you. No need to lift heavy boxes and lose time in traffic. Live up in the mountains near Big Bear or Twenty-Nine Palms? We’re here to serve you as we make the trek often, covering all of Southern California. Here’s how you win with Sergeant Shredder:
- Security Throughout the Process because shredding is done onsite and under your control. Our technicians are specially trained and all have public service background (e.g., ex-law enforcement, ex-military, ex-firefighters).
- No Hidden Fees like Fuel Charges. We provide Certificates of Destruction at no extra charge. That means if you have to prove privacy compliance for HIPAA or similar regulations, you have proof of complete document destruction.
- Fast & Eco-friendly Shredding. All your materials are shredded fast (at 8,000 pounds per hour) and then recycled. You save time and the environment.
- Free Secure Bins. All our regularly scheduled shredding clients receive lockable document bins for their offices.
- No Heavy Lifting. For those customers who need a one-time document purge, we handle everything for you.
Serving All San Bernardino County
San Bernardino County is rich in history. Home to a stretch of the iconic Route 66, several major universities, an international airport and military base as well as more than two million people. Sergeant Shredder is proud to provide San Bernardino County shredding services. Our trucks are familiar with the county’s borders, diverse geography and notable destinations like the Mojave Desert and Big Bear Resort Area. Your county has extensive natural resources and proximity to major economic centers, making it a vibrant part of Southern California. In fact, San Bernardino County is the largest county in the lower 48 — spanning more than 20,000 miles of land. Sergeant Shredder can serve all the businesses and residents located in this important southeastern region of the Golden State. We’re proud to have the San Bernardino County Employment & Training Agency and Farmdale Creamery as happy shredding clients. We also support local charities and associations with fundraising shredding events like the Indian Wells Police Department.
Preventing ID Theft Through Shredding
News headlines remind us that identity theft is on the rise. To respond to the number of ID fraud incidents, San Bernardino County has a special Identity Theft Prosecution Unit. According to the SBC District Attorney’s office, they are committed to aggressively prosecuting identity theft offenders. For more information on filing a police report, their website provides county resources and links.
Shredding can be your first defense against personal and business identity theft. By shredding sensitive and confidential papers (and electronic media), thieves can’t get ahold of information they can use against you. Remember that you’re not alone. Sergeant Shredder technicians are vetted and committed to security as they all have backgrounds in either the military, law enforcement and firefighting. We can be your partner in crime prevention and San Bernardino County shredding.
Compliance By Shredding Materials
Many of our clients must comply with a variety of state, federal or industry-specific regulations like HIPAA, FACTA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and FERPA. We have experience with those shredding laws and more. Here are some fast facts about shredding for compliance with the Sarge:
- A Certificate of Destruction is available at no extra charge for businesses who need to prove their materials were shredded using law-mandated protocols.
- All materials are recycled so you don’t add to San Bernardino County landfills.
- Mobile shredding services are available for document destruction, electronic media and many other types of items.
Only have a box or two? We have drop-off outlets all over Southern California. We’re also adding to our San Bernardino County locations.
Cities Served by Mobile Shredding
Sergeant Shredder adds new routes every week, so businesses or residents who need one-time purges or regularly scheduled shredding are well covered. We proudly service these San Bernardino County cities: