Sergeant Shredder trucks can be seen from the Pacific Coast and inland to El Cajon providing San Diego County shredding services. Since our mobile shredding trucks come to you, that means no heavy lifting and no waiting in traffic. When you hire the Sarge for your shredding needs, you get:
- Secure & Fast Shredding. Our shredding techs comes from the military, law enforcement or firefighting. Your materials are shredded at 8,000 pounds per hour so there’s no waiting around and wasting valuable time.
- Zero Fuel Surcharges. Enjoy upfront and honest pricing regardless if you’re a one-time purge customer or regularly scheduled shredding client.
- Complimentary Document Bins. For businesses who need secure document storage in between shredding visits, we provide eco-friendly and lockable consoles free of charge.
- Environmentally-Friendly Service. You save Southern California in three ways: our fuel-efficient trucks (best available on the market) come to you, all shredded items are recycled and avoid landfills, and our lockable consoles are made from recyclable materials.
- Add to the SoCal Economy. Your business contributes to the Southern California economy as Sergeant Shredder is based in the Southland.
Growing San Diego County
San Diego County is growing. According to SANDAG (San Diego Association of Governments), the county will grow by one million people, 290,000 new homes and a half-million jobs by 2030. The business community is varied, as the area is an internationally-renowned travel destination. Sergeant Shredder is proud to offer San Diego County shredding services, helping businesses from Oceanside to Imperial Beach. For example, we’re pleased to call USAA, Wyndham Hotel and Samsung clients. We also support local communities with shredding events, helping non-profit organizations and associations in the San Diego area.
Shredding Combats Identity Theft
Unfortunately San Diego is not immune to the rising incidents of identity theft. The San Diego County Sheriff’s Department provides a resource center providing information about local scams and other financial crimes including ID theft via their website. You can watch a local scam video and find other helpful tips to keep safe.
As part of your identity theft prevention efforts, we recommend shredding all personally identifiable information and sensitive business data. With our shredding technicians — all ex-public service employees and vetted by a 7-year background check — there’s simply no better way to destroy confidential materials. Our trucks come to you and shred while you wait, so you maintain control at all times.
San Diego County Shredding Compliance
Many businesses must comply with various regulations like HIPAA, FACTA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley. At Sergeant Shredder we know how to destroy all items according to regulatory and privacy protocols, including:
- Paper with customer information, financial transactions & proprietary data
- Electronic media like computer hard drives and copier hard drives
- X-ray, microfiche and similar materials
After complete disposal (and recycling), you receive an official Certificate of Destruction — providing necessary proof for your compliance records.
Convenient Drop Off Locations
Do you have only a few items to shred? Sergeant Shredder can still help. We offer several drop-off locations for San Diego County shredding. To find one closest to you, here’s a link to our local shredding outlets.
Cities Serviced by Sergeant Shredder
We travel all over Southern California, and we’re adding new routes every week. Here are the San Diego County cities we regularly service: