Regularly Scheduled & One-Time Shredding
- Your information is protected. Our shredding technicians are specially trained and screened. They are knowledgeable on the all laws that business must comply in order to protect confidential information. Our personnel comes from ex-public service backgrounds — law enforcement, military or firefighters. That means they are uniquely qualified to protect your data. We also provide a Certificate of Destruction at no additional charge.
- No heavy lifting or preparation. Our mobile shredding trucks come to you. You can even watch your materials shredded via our truck-mounted video camera.
- Go Green. We’re environmentally-friendly… from fuel-efficient trucks to recycling everything that is shredded. Not only is your confidential information secure, you’re protecting Southern California’s precious resources.
- Free Secure Document Bins or Locked Consoles are provided to all regularly scheduled shredding services client.
- No Billing Surprises. Enjoy no fuel surcharges or hidden fees. Just no-nonsense pricing for superior service.
- Lightning Fast Shredding. State of the art equipment shreds 8,000 pounds of paper an hour which means you spend less time waiting for your items to be shredded onsite.
- NAID Ethics & Compliance. Receive an official Certificate of Destruction to prove shredding compliance with all necessary laws.
Drop-Off Shredding Locations
Have only a few items to shred? No problem. Besides providing secure onsite and mobile shredding services, we offer conveniently located drop-off locations throughout these Counties: Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, San Diego, Riverside and Ventura. Sergeant Shredder partners with several local businesses — like Box Brothers, AIM Mail Center, Paper Annex and Postal Annex — in order to serve you.
Free, No-Obligation Quote
Not sure which option is best for you? Give us a call for a free, no-obligation quote. Regardless of which shredding service you choose, Sergeant Shredder makes it easy.