One-time Purges & Clean Outs
Sergeant Shredder helps all types of businesses and residents throughout Southern California with mobile shredding services. We routinely assist:
- Residential – from high in the hills to the beach, we come to your home for onsite shredding
- Small Businesses – who need to clear out old paperwork to take better advantage of their work space
- Corporations – that have special projects to destroy boxes or pallets of materials that are at their end of life
- Government & Agencies - who must protect sensitive information while serving the public
- Private & Public Schools – including school districts, community colleges and universities that collect confidential student information
How Our One Time Mobile Shredding Services Work
- Estimate Volume of Shredded Material. First we work with you to calculate how many pounds of paper you need shredded.
- Schedule an Appointment. It takes 90 seconds or so to put you on our schedule. Our mobile shredding trucks travel throughout all of Southern California’s Counties every day. We can easily find a date and time that works best for you. All we need is your contact information including name, address, and phone number.
- Confirmation. One day before your one time mobile shredding services appointment, we will call to confirm. We know your time is valuable, that’s why we provide a two-hour window for our arrival.
- Shred Day. A uniformed and bonded Sergeant Shredder technician will arrive in our state-of-the-art mobile shredding truck. Each of our techs come from ex-law enforcement, ex-military or ex-firefighters. Not only are they trained to keep your materials safe throughout the process, they are committed to public service. You’ll find them courteous and helpful.
- No Heavy Lifting Required. We do all the work. So, there’s no need to move heavy boxes. We’ll take your items to our truck for shredding.
- Fast & Efficient. Our shredding trucks handle 8,000 pounds of paper per hour. That means your project takes minutes — not hours — to complete. You can get back to your daily routine quickly.
- Security Guaranteed. You can watch your items shredded real-time via our truck-mounted video camera. There’s absolutely no question your materials are completely destroyed.
- No Fuel Surcharges. You receive zero billing surprises, just simple and affordable pricing for your one time mobile shredding service. We’re a NAID (National Association of Information Destruction) member; you receive ethical service that meets the highest standards in the industry.
- Go Green. 100% of your items are recycled by our eco-friendly trucks.
- Senior Discounts. We take special care of those 65 and older. We handle all the physical labor plus we offer a 10% discount.
- Certificate of Destruction. Need proof that your paper was shredded according to state or federal law? No problem. You’ll receive an official Certificate of Destruction for your records free of charge.
No Job Too Big or Small
Sergeant Shredder helps all sizes of households and businesses. Our one time mobile shredding services are surprisingly affordable. Many times it is more cost effective and efficient for our trucks to come to you. That means no hauling of heavy boxes to our drop off outlets.
We specialize in these one time mobile shredding projects:
- Going paperless where you scan papers into an electronic format
- Electronic Medical or Dental Record Transfers
- Clutter reduction (with and without professional organizers)
- Expired medical, financial and tax documents
- Seniors downsizing who need to protect their identity
- Clearing out a storage
- Annual clean outs
Call today for a free, no-obligation quote. Learn how Sergeant Shredder can make your one time purge project fast and easy.