On-Site Paper Shredding Services
Need regular on-site paper shredding services for your business? We offer weekly, bi-weekly and monthly shredding throughout Southern California. Here’s how our regularly scheduled mobile shredding service can benefit your business:
- Consistent Information Security. With frequent shredding your business stays compliant with applicable privacy laws and industry regulations. Plus, our shredding techs are specially vetted (backgrounds in law enforcement and public service) and are specially trained to handle your confidential documents.
- Free Lockable Bins. It’s easy to keep sensitive materials safe in between on-site paper shredding visits with our eco-friendly and lockable document bins or consoles. They come in a variety of sizes, including special 32-gallon bins for healthcare organizations who must adhere to JCAHO.
- No Fuel Surcharges. Receive upfront and ethical pricing. Lock in affordable pricing for our on-site paper shredding services when choosing a one-year contract or longer.
- Proof of Destruction. As a Sergeant Shredder client you receive a Certificate of Destruction, the necessary documentation required for businesses who must prove they are in compliance with regulations like HIPAA, FACTA, GLB, FERPA and other privacy-related laws.
- Fast & Friendly Shredding. Spend less time waiting for your items to be shredded. Time is money. At 8,000 pounds of paper per hour, you save a bundle. Not only are our trucks lightning fast, everything is recycled.
How Our On-Site Paper Shredding Service Works
- Estimate Volume & Determine Frequency. First we work with you to determine how much paper you collect and how often you need shredding services. Then we can calculate the number of secure document bins you’ll need to place throughout your office. When you sign up as a new client, all lockable bins and consoles are complementary; we’ll drop them off to your business free of charge.
- Schedule Service. On shred day, a bonded and uniformed Sergeant Shredder shredding technician will arrive at your office. They are trained to provide courteous and professional service, yet minimize disruptions. That means your employees can continue with their work with little distraction.
- Locked Bins & Consoles. We offer both rolling bins and consoles with removable bags. Either way, your paper is taken to our mobile shredding truck. You are welcome to watch your materials shredded via our truck-mounted video camera. Everything is shredded on-site, so you are guaranteed that control of your sensitive documents is maintained at all times.
- Ready for More. After we’ve completed your on-site paper shredding, your Sergeant Shredder bin or console is ready to be filled again. If you have a special shredding project, we can handle that too. Just call us to coordinate the details.
- Compliance Proof. A Certificate of Destruction is sent to you online. That way you have an electronic record to prove shredding compliance.
Perfect for Regulatory Compliance
At Sergeant Shredder we understand compliance. Many of our clients must follow the protocols outlined in a variety of privacy laws and industry-related regulations. Our regular on-site paper shredding service helps businesses maintain control of confidential customer information and sensitive business data. We have extensive experience with:
Call today for a free, no-obligation quote. Learn how Sergeant Shredder can make regularly scheduled shredding fast and easy.